Influence is a set of powerful communication skills to help get support, credibility, and cooperation from bosses, peers and subordinates. The goal of influencing is not simply to get you ideas across, but to find ways your ideas can work for everyone involved.
During this workshop you will discuss:
- A step by step method of influencing for mutual agreement
- How to tie your ideas to benefits that appeal to the people you are influencing
- Understanding the difference between manipulating and influencing
- Learn how to respond to positively and persuasively to negative comments.
At the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Describe the difference between influencing and manipulating.
- Tie your ideas to benefits that appeal to the people you are influencing.
- Plan the best approach for getting your ideas across.