If you are uncomfortable giving and/or receiving feedback, you are not alone.
During this workshop participants will learn what feedback is, how to convey constructive feedback and maintain positive working relationships with peers, people in authority, subordinates and customers. Discussions will include:
- The consequences of withholding both positive and negative feedback
- How to receive feedback
- How to take appropriate action
At the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Define constructive feedback.
- Understand the reasons for giving feedback and why it is important.
- Identify the ‘pitfalls’ of giving feedback.
- Describe action steps to giving and receiving feedback.