The ability to get work done through others is a critical skill for any successful team leader, supervisor, or manager. This workshop focuses on how team leaders can identify tasks to be performed, develop action plans and be more effective in accomplishing work through others. Participants will learn:
- The 6-step process of delegation
- How to plan and prioritize assignments
- How to define the scope of work and authority
- How to deal with resistant employees
Send Your Feedback
During this interactive workshop, participants will have an opportunity to practice their delegation skills and receive feedback on their skills-practice.
At the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the barriers and benefits of delegating, for you and the employee.
- Describe the six-step delegation process.
- Practice delegating an assignment.