Lynne Richards Provide:
- Training Programs
- Keynote Presentations/Breakouts
“As I had anticipated from the several other sessions you have previously done for the other medical group I am involved with, your presentation was extremely well received by the hospital managers as well. We received excellent ratings from them and they found you to be very informative and enjoyed your entertaining approach to the subject matter.”
Leadership, Management and Supervisory Skills Training
Our training and development programs are based on practical, real-world content and focus on skills that drive business results. Most programs can be adapted to the needs of front line supervisors, middle managers, or senior level executives.
Our Most Popular Program!
Essential Skills for New Supervisors/Managers
This modular series is designed for managers, supervisors and team leaders. Each of these modules can be taken individually or as part of a series, providing participants the opportunity to customize their leadership toolbox for building a high performance workforce. Perfect for the busy, no-nonsense leader looking for training that focuses on action, not theory.
- Stepping Up to Supervisor
- Feedback in Action
- Advanced Feedback (Handling challenging situations)
- Defining Roles, Responsibilities and Expectations
- Coaching to Enhance Performance
- Dealing with Poor Performance
- Influencing to Win Support
- Crafting Collaborative Solutions
- Delegating: Accomplishing Results Through Others
- Performance Appraisals
- Interviewing: Hiring Right the First Time
- Creative Innovation: Thinking Outside the Box