Lynne Richards Provide:
- Training Programs
- Keynote Presentations/Breakouts
“On behalf of Saint Anselm College, Continuing Nursing Education Department, we wish to thank you for your part in making the 13th Annual Conference for Nurse Leaders and Managers a success. Our group found you to be a dynamic and entertaining speaker who provided very practical concrete ideas for delegating. Not only were you effective as a speaker, you also received high marks for meeting the presentation objectives. We appreciate your helping Saint Anselm College accomplish its mission of continuing education for nurses and look forward to working with you again!”
Leadership, Management and Supervisory Skills Training
Our training and development programs are based on practical, real-world content and focus on skills that drive business results. Most programs can be adapted to the needs of front line supervisors, middle managers, or senior level executives.
Our Most Popular Program!
Essential Skills for New Supervisors/Managers
This modular series is designed for managers, supervisors and team leaders. Each of these modules can be taken individually or as part of a series, providing participants the opportunity to customize their leadership toolbox for building a high performance workforce. Perfect for the busy, no-nonsense leader looking for training that focuses on action, not theory.
- Stepping Up to Supervisor
- Feedback in Action
- Advanced Feedback (Handling challenging situations)
- Defining Roles, Responsibilities and Expectations
- Coaching to Enhance Performance
- Dealing with Poor Performance
- Influencing to Win Support
- Crafting Collaborative Solutions
- Delegating: Accomplishing Results Through Others
- Performance Appraisals
- Interviewing: Hiring Right the First Time
- Creative Innovation: Thinking Outside the Box