Lynne Richards Provide:
- Training Programs
- Keynote Presentations/Breakouts
“Your presentation was filled with excellent information and tips as well as humor. Your style and delivery helped everyone quickly get past the “I don’t have time for this seminar” and be open-minded for the afternoon. The feedback I have received from everyone has all been positive. I also appreciated the time you took to meet with me and observe a project meeting so that you could get a feel for our industry and work environment.
Thank you again. I hope to have the opportunity to be a part of one of your seminars again in the future.”
Leadership, Management and Supervisory Skills Training
Our training and development programs are based on practical, real-world content and focus on skills that drive business results. Most programs can be adapted to the needs of front line supervisors, middle managers, or senior level executives.
Our Most Popular Program!
Essential Skills for New Supervisors/Managers
This modular series is designed for managers, supervisors and team leaders. Each of these modules can be taken individually or as part of a series, providing participants the opportunity to customize their leadership toolbox for building a high performance workforce. Perfect for the busy, no-nonsense leader looking for training that focuses on action, not theory.
- Stepping Up to Supervisor
- Feedback in Action
- Advanced Feedback (Handling challenging situations)
- Defining Roles, Responsibilities and Expectations
- Coaching to Enhance Performance
- Dealing with Poor Performance
- Influencing to Win Support
- Crafting Collaborative Solutions
- Delegating: Accomplishing Results Through Others
- Performance Appraisals
- Interviewing: Hiring Right the First Time
- Creative Innovation: Thinking Outside the Box